Group Ticketing — You're In with the In-Crowd.
The next time you’re looking for a place to take your large group, class or club, make it a movie at AMC®. Choose a regularly advertised showtime and we’ll help you work out the details for a cinematic experience that’s sure to be a crowd-pleaser.
Is a Group Ticket Request Right for You?
- All groups must arrive 30 minutes before the scheduled showtime. Your group will not be allowed to enter the auditorium late
- Group tickets will not be held beyond 30 minutes prior to showtime
- Chaperones are responsible for the group’s behavior as you will be sharing the auditorium with other AMC guests
- Total group payment is due by cash, credit card or business check at the time of arrival and for the exact number of seats requested for your group. No guarantees for additional seating
- If your group requires less than 100 seats, please purchase tickets online or at the theatre box office
Schedule your group’s next trip to AMC by contacting your local AMC Theatre directly. Use the Theatre Locator to find the guest service phone number for an AMC theatre near you.
Find an AMC Theatre