As a Busser, you assist the food and beverage team in making sure that every single guest enjoys their experience. How so? You clear, clean, reset tables and assist wait staff. Restock food service supplies while constantly maintaining a clean and safe environment in the auditoriums, lounge and bar. Easier said than done, right? Let’s break it down into some of your soon-to-be responsibilities:
- Ensure cleanliness of the Fork & Screen auditoriums, lounge and bar.
- Assist wait staff and the bussing of tables.
- Clear and reset tables both before and after presentation.
- Maintain a clean and well stocked bus station at all times.
- Assist with crowd control and seating of guests as needed.
- Perform exit greetings at auditorium doors at the end of each presentation.
- Perform Ticket Taker duties as needed.
At AMC, we live in a team-based culture where a take-charge approach exists at all levels. We offer continuous training and development programs, a highly competitive compensation plan and excellent benefits. Ready to get started? First, answer these questions: Are you passionate about doing what it takes to get the job done? Do you enjoy satisfying guests?
As a Busser at AMC , you’ll need to demonstrate:
- Ability to provide superior guest service.
- Possess good verbal communication skills.
- Have a general knowledge of theatre policies, prices, menu, and bar selections.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to stand on feet for an extended period of time.
- Ability to ascend and descend stairs.
- Ability to walk, lift, twist, bend, reach, and handle food products on a frequent basis.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and move it 75 yards on a regular basis.
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with supervisors and co-workers in a high-volume setting.
- Ability to push trash carts weighing up to 50 pounds up to 250 feet.
As if working in the entertainment world wasn’t enough, you’re entitled to many benefits as an AMC associate including FREE movie passes, a 401(k) plan, and an employee assistance program. If helping run a food and beverage operation, great benefits and having fun matter to you, apply today!