As a Dishwasher, you assist the food and beverage team in making sure that every single guest enjoys the experience. How so? You maintain clean and sanitary conditions of all cooking utensils, flatware, china, and stemware. In addition, you maintain a clean and safe environment in all back-of-house areas. Easier said than done, right? Let’s break it down into your soon-to-be responsibilities:
- Clean and sanitize all cooking utensils, flatware, china, stemware and workstation throughout the shift.
- Sweep and mop the stockrooms and walk-in refrigerator nightly.
- Maintain dishwashing equipment by following manufactures’ operating instructions.
- Lock and secure food and equipment.
- Clean all equipment in preparation for the next day.
At AMC, we live in a team-based culture where a take-charge approach exists at all levels. We offer continuous training and development programs, a highly competitive compensation plan and excellent benefits. Ready to get started? First, answer these questions: Are you passionate about doing what it takes to get the job done? Do you enjoy satisfying guests? Can you help run a food and beverage operation like a well-oiled machine?
As a Dishwasher at AMC, you’ll need to demonstrate:
- Ability to work at a fast pace while standing for long periods of time.
- Complete basic food handling training and obtain any local or state mandated certification.
- Possess good verbal communication skills.
- Ability to follow instructions on safe use of all chemicals/cleaning materials.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to, walk, lift, twist, bend, reach, and handle food products on a frequent basis.
- Ability to stand on feet for an extended period of time.
- Ability to ascend and descend stairs.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and move it 75 yards on a regular basis.
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with supervisors and co-workers in a high-volume setting.
- Ability to push trash carts weighing up to 50 pounds up to 250 feet.
As if working in the entertainment world wasn’t enough, you’re entitled to many benefits as an AMC associate including FREE movie passes, a 401(k) plan, and an employee assistance program. If making a difference, receiving great benefits and having fun matter to you, apply today!