As an AMC kitchen manager you’ll ensure the best possible in-theatre dining and entertainment experience available. That’s what we do. We’re AMC, and we’re one of the largest entertainment companies in the world. Right now we’re expanding our in-theatre dining locations and need kitchen managers to help run the show. You’ll help make sure our in-theatre dining kitchens run smoothly so that guests enjoy their food, beverages and movies. Sound hands on? Here’s what we’re cooking up:
Assist with daily kitchen operations by focusing on the fundamentals:
- Ensure all menu items are fresh, appetizing and properly prepared
- Provide service that is friendly, helpful and fast
- Maintaining facilities that are clean, safe and in good repair
- Follow recipes to ensure consistent food quality and presentation
- Conduct line checks twice per day to ensure food-safe temperatures and ingredient quality
- Update prep lists to ensure proper amounts of products are always available
- Communicate with cooks to ensure proper assembly of orders within average ticket time
- Monitor portions and presentation on the line while meeting or exceeding production times
Pretty straightforward, huh? We think so. But we’re not looking for just anyone. You’ll need one year of kitchen experience in a line capacity at a high-volume, high-quality establishment. You’ll also have to demonstrate proficiency in kitchen operations and execution. And be ServSafe certified. Possessing relevant knowledge and trends of the food service industry, a culinary degree and H.A.C.C.P. certification would be nice too.
So, think you can follow our recipe? Are you receptive to training and personal development? Do you have effective written and oral communication skills along with strong analytical skills? Are you equally comfortable communicating and working with guests, supervisors, peers, subordinates or vendors? Do you possess computer skills and applicable cooking experience? If you’re nodding your head “yes,” then apply now!
At AMC, we live in a team-based culture where a take-charge approach exists at all levels. Especially, when you want to take charge of your career. We offer continuous training and development programs, highly competitive compensation with performance-driven bonuses and excellent benefits including free movie passes, health and 401(k) plans. If working in the restaurant and entertainment world, delivering superior customer service and a fun working environment matter to you, apply online today. You could end up working in show business!