As an AMC restaurant/theatre manager you’ll ensure the best possible in-theatre dining and entertainment experience available. That’s what we do. We’re AMC, and we’re one of the largest entertainment companies in the world. Right now we’re expanding our in-theatre dining locations and need experienced restaurant managers to help run the show. You’ll be in charge of making sure our in-theatre dining facilities run smoothly so that guests enjoy their food, beverages and movies. Additionally, you’ll manage associates and provide superior customer service. Sound hands on? It is.
Ensure successful daily restaurant theatre operations by focusing on the fundamentals:
- Providing service that is friendly, helpful and fast
- Maintaining facilities that are clean, safe and in good repair
- Providing an experience that is comfortable, distraction-free and picture-perfect
- Serving fresh, appetizing and properly prepared food and beverages
Encourage associates to maximize their personal growth and development by:
- Guaranteeing associates meet and exceed guest-service standards
- Ensuring proper staffing in each area of the theatre
- Performing daily opening and closing operational duties
- Reviewing financial numbers on a regular basis and make operations adjustments, as necessary
- Overseeing an individual theatre department, as assigned by theatre general manager
Pretty straightforward, huh? We think so. But we’re not looking for just anyone. You’ll need an associate’s or bachelor’s degree in hospitality, culinary arts or commensurate experience. And two years experience in a restaurant that sells beer, wine and liquor, along with a willingness to obtain any necessary alcohol service and licensing requirements. Three years of experience at a national chain or restaurant group would be nice too.
So, think you have what it takes? Are you receptive to training and personal development? Do you have effective written and oral communication skills along with strong analytical skills? Are you equally comfortable communicating and working with guests, supervisors, peers, subordinates or vendors? Do you possess computer skills and applicable work experience? If you’re nodding your head “yes,” then apply now!
At AMC, we live in a team-based culture where a take-charge approach exists at all levels. Especially, when you want to take charge of your career. We offer continuous training and development programs, highly competitive compensation with performance-driven bonuses and excellent benefits including free movie passes, health and 401(k) plans. If working in the restaurant and entertainment world, delivering superior customer service and a fun working environment matter to you, apply online today. You could end up working in show business!