AMC Safe & Clean
AMC Safe & Clean is a set of cleaning protocols and measures that we have implemented to protect the health and safety of our guests and crew. We designed AMC Safe & Clean with this top priority in mind.
Our new policies are advised by Dr. Joseph Allen, a noted expert and faculty member at Harvard School of Public Health. New, enhanced cleaning procedures have been developed in partnership with the world leader in all things clean, Clorox®
- Maximized Fresh Air Flow & MERV 13 Filters: Fresh, outdoor air is constantly circulated in our theatres by opening HVAC dampers, running supply fans and by running exhaust fans 24/7. Our filtration systems have also been upgraded beyond the industry standard of MERV 8 to MERV 13 filters. MERV 13 filters capture the tiniest of droplets, which could contain the COVID-19 virus, whereas the industry standard MERV 8 filter does not.
- Thoroughly Enhanced Cleaning Procedures: Throughout the day, common areas and high touch points are routinely cleaned, sanitized, and disinfected.
- HEPA Filter Vacuums: We routinely vacuum carpeted areas using vacuums with HEPA filters, which are proven to trap 99.97% of airborne particles.
- Clorox® Disinfecting Wipes & Hand Sanitizer Available: Take advantage of the sanitizer and Clorox® disinfecting wipe stations throughout the theatre, especially at concessions, before and after pouring your favorite Coca-Cola Freestyle® drink.
- Frequent Handwashing: Our managers and crew are required to wash their hands routinely for at least 20 seconds.
- Routine Cleaning & Disinfecting: Throughout the day, common areas and high touch points are routinely cleaned, sanitized and disinfected.
- In areas where mandates exist, crew are required to comply with proof of vaccine verification and required PEP.
Yes! All your favorite movie treats like AMC Perfectly Popcorn, Coca-Cola Freestyle® beverages and other movie treat classics like hot dogs, MovieNachos, and candy are available.
In some areas, supply chain shortages may impact which menu items are available for purcharchase.
At the box office and concession areas, credit, debit and AMC gift cards payments are preferred due to a national coin shortage.
- Consistent Handwashing: Wash your hands often and avoid touching your face.
- Frequent Hand Sanitizing: Take advantage of the Clorox® hand sanitizer stations and Clorox® disinfecting wipes that will be positioned throughout the theatre.
- Cashless Transactions Preferred: At the box office and concession areas, credit, debit and AMC gift cards payments are preferred.
- Self-Quarantine if Necessary: If you have symptoms such as fever or cough, or have come in contact with someone with symptoms, please do not see a movie with us until you have been symptom free for at least 72 hours.
We encourage ticket purchases on our website or mobile app. We have expanded mobile ordering of food and beverages to all locations, so you can also order those items when you're buying tickets online before your visit.
Tickets will also be purchasable in our theatres via kiosks or our box office. Credit or debit card payments are preferred.