AMC Safe & Clean
AMC Safe & Clean is a set of cleaning protocols and measures that we have implemented to protect the health and safety of our guests and crew. We designed AMC Safe & Clean with this top priority in mind.
Our new policies are advised by Dr. Joseph Allen, a noted expert and faculty member at Harvard School of Public Health. New, enhanced cleaning procedures have been developed in partnership with the world leader in all things clean, Clorox®
- Mask Requirements: Masks are required for all guests and crew throughout the theatre, regardless of vaccination status or local/state guidelines. In the auditorium, masks are still required, but may be removed while enjoying food and drinks. Protect yourself and others by wearing a mask throughout your visit.
- Maximized Fresh Air Flow: Fresh, outdoor air is constantly circulated into our theatres via HVAC exhaust fans. Our systems have also been upgraded beyond industry standards with MERV-13 filters to catch the tiniest of airborne particles.
- Clorox® Safer Today Alliance: AMC is a proud member of the Clorox Safer Today Alliance. Clorox® teamed up with the Cleveland Clinic and the CDC Foundation to build this alliance with global brands like AMC, so we can move the world forward, together.
- Social Distancing Standards: Maintain social distance before, during and after the movie. Signs will be posted throughout the theatre for guidance.
- Reduced Auditorium Capacities: To ensure proper social distancing, seating capacities are limited for your safety and the safety of others. These limitations will always meet or exceed state and local regulations.
- Frequent Handwashing: Our managers and crew are required to wash their hands routinely for at least 20 seconds.
- Required PPE: Associates are required to wear masks. Plexiglass shields have also been installed in each theatre at key locations where crew and guests interact.
Yes! All your favorite movie treats like AMC Perfectly Popcorn, Coca-Cola Freestyle® beverages and other movie treat classics like hot dogs, MovieNachos, and candy are available.
At the box office and concession areas, credit, debit and AMC gift cards payments are preferred to reduce contact.
If you purchased our 2020 AMC CLASSIC Bucket, we will happily provide an equivalent single-use container for your refill. Please bring your bucket to show at the concession stand. In addition, we are extending the valid dates of your AMC CLASSIC Annual Popcorn Bucket through December 31, 2021.
- Consistent Handwashing: Wash your hands often and avoid touching your face.
- Frequent Hand Sanitizing: Take advantage of the Clorox® hand sanitizer stations and Clorox® disinfecting wipes that will be positioned throughout the theatre.
- PPE Required: As we reopen theatres, to protect yourself and others we will require that all AMC guests wear masks as they enter and enjoy movies at our theatres. If you don’t have one, disposable masks are available at our theatre box offices for a nominal $1.00 price. In the auditorium, masks may be removed if you are actively enjoying food and drinks.
- Cashless Transactions Preferred: At the box office and concession areas, credit, debit and AMC gift cards payments are preferred to reduce contact.
- Self-Quarantine if Necessary: If you have symptoms such as fever or cough, or have come in contact with someone with symptoms, please do not see a movie with us until you have been symptom free for at least 72 hours.
We encourage ticket purchases on our website or mobile app to help reduce interactions in our theatres. We are expanding mobile ordering of food and beverages to all locations, so you can also order those items when you're buying tickets online before your visit.
Tickets will also be purchasable in our theatres via kiosks or our box office. Credit or debit card payments will be preferred in order to reduce contact between crew and guests.