About On Demand
AMC Theatres On Demand is partnering with Vudu and beginning June 1st, you will continue renting and purchasing movies with the transactions taking place on Vudu.
This transition will ensure that you do not lose any movies that you previously purchased on AMC Theatres On Demand by moving them over to a new or existing Vudu account.
- To move your AMC Theatres On Demand movies to Vudu, click here to begin the process. If you have an existing Vudu account, we will transfer movies to that account. If you do not have an existing Vudu account, we will create one for you.
- Once you’ve started the migration process, Vudu will confirm your account and send you an email to verify. Once you have verified your account, the movies in your AMC Theatres On Demand library will be available to you on your Vudu account.
- If you used a different email address for both your AMC Theatres On Demand account and your Vudu account, reach out to Vudu’s Customer Service team for assistance on merging them together.
- You will no longer be able to view movies within your AMC Theatres On Demand account. By moving your movies to a Vudu account you will be able to continue to enjoy the movies you have purchased, and in some cases you may receive upgraded video quality.
- Vudu offers a library of over 200,000 movies and TV shows, with many in 4K UHD video quality, along with the ability to create ‘mix and match’ bundles for purchase.
- As a bonus, for a limited time, brand new Vudu customers will enjoy 15% off up to 10 purchases for 30 days after a payment method is added. See offer details for more information.
- Credit and debit card information, rewards, promo codes, and gift cards will not be migrated to Vudu. If you do not have an existing Vudu account, you will need to enter your payment information to rent or purchase any new titles.
- On Demand Watch Lists will not move over to Vudu.
- Your rental history and much of your purchase history will not move over, however, the titles you have purchased will move over to your Vudu account.
- Your AMC Stubs number and loyalty information will not move over to your Vudu account.
After May 31st you will no longer be able to watch your movies on the AMC Theatres On Demand app. While the app may still be on your Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, Samsung TV and LG TV devices, you will not be able to stream your movies. After May 31st you will need to go into your device and uninstall the AMC Theatres On Demand app as it will no longer work.
- If you are having issues using the Vudu website/app or with a Vudu account, reach out to Vudu Customer Service.
- If you have questions about an AMC purchase, contact us here.
- Members will retain points earned from AMC Theatres On Demand purchases until they are used or expire as per the AMC Stubs Rewards terms & conditions.
- On Demand purchases made on Vudu will not earn AMC Stubs rewards Points.
- Members can still earn points and use rewards for purchases at their favorite theatre, AMCTheatres.com, and the AMC mobile app by ensuring they scan at the register or sign in when online.