Reserved Seating•IMAX at AMC•Dolby Cinema at AMC•Discount Tuesdays•Discount Matinees•Open Caption (On-Screen Subtitles)•Dine-In Delivery to Seat•Coca-Cola Freestyle•MacGuffins Bar•Sensory Friendly Films
AMC DINE-IN Mesquite 30
19919 Lyndon B Johnson Fwy, Mesquite, Texas 75149
Movies at this Theatre
Join the Heist for 2X Points
Receive double AMC Stubs® points to begin your quest when you see DUNGEONS & DRAGONS: HONOR AMONG THIEVES. Watch the treacherous journey unfold on the big screen 3/29-4/9 to earn your share.
A Mutually Beneficial Mix-Up
LA USURPADORA, based on the telenovela, is a tale of identical sisters separated at birth. After a chance meeting, they find themselves hopelessly intertwined in the other’s life. See it starting 4/7.
Experience LA USURPADORA Early
Be among the first to see LA USURPADORA at our Early Access Screening on 4/2. Based on the telenovela, chaos ensues when two identical sisters meet by chance and decide to switch identities.
Be One of the First to See AIR
In AIR, starring Ben Affleck and Matt Damon, Nike courts then-rookie Michael Jordan for a partnership that would revolutionize sports and culture. Don’t miss your shot to see it early, 4/1 at 7pm.
Attend a MAFIA MAMMA Early Screening
This new comedy stars Toni Collette as a suburban mom turned mafia don after inheriting her grandfather’s criminal empire. Get your girls together and see it early, on 4/11 at select locations.
She’s the New Head of the Family
MAFIA MAMMA stars Toni Collette as a suburban mom who visits Rome for her estranged grandfather’s funeral only to find that she’s now in charge of his criminal empire. See this comedy starting 4/13.
A Quest You Can Quench
Thirsty for another adventure? Order DRAGON FIRE and our exclusive collectible Dungeons & Dragons tankard for only $29.99+tax. Journey into select MacGuffins® Bars to get yours, only for a limited time.
Let the Ritual Begin
While trying to solve her father’s murder, a rookie officer is assigned the last shift in a decommissioned station where paranormal events begin to unfold. See MALUM on the big screen, now showing.
An Excuse for the NEFARIOUS
In this supernatural thriller, a psychiatrist must decide if a death row inmate is just a master manipulator or truly possessed by demons who crave his execution. Watch it on the big screen starting 4/14.
Select your seat when you buy your tickets online, on our mobile app or at the theatre.
IMAX at AMC
Prepare to be transported into new worlds with IMAX, the immersive movie-going experience. Every element in a premium IMAX theatre is specially designed to create an intense experience, ensuring movie magic each time the lights go down.
Dolby Cinema at AMC
Feel the transformative power of storytelling. Visit Dolby Cinema at AMC for a truly unique experience, where you don't just see and hear the movie - you feel all of the story.
Order up. Sit back. Enjoy.
Don’t forget your meal! Place your order at the concession counter and we’ll deliver our hand-crafted menu items right to you. Movie favorites like popcorn, candy and fountain drinks are also available for pickup at the counter.
We Make Movies Better
AMC Theatres® is the place we go for magic, where stories feel perfect and powerful. Academy Award® winner Nicole Kidman reveals why movies are better here than anywhere else.
30% Off Tickets Every Day Before 4PM
It’s always a perfect day for a Discount Matinee! Every day before 4pm, save 30% off the evening ticket prices at select AMC® and AMC DINE-IN™ theatres.
All Members Save on Discount Tuesdays
AMC Stubs A-List, Premiere and Insider members save EVERY week on tickets to Tuesday showtimes! It’s just one of the many perks of being an AMC Stubs member.
Enjoy a beer or wine with your movie! Select theatres also offer premium spirits and AMC-crafted cocktails. For guests 21+ only.
April’s Sensory Friendly Films
April is Autism Awareness month, and we are proud to present the following movies for you and your family as part of our AMC Sensory Friendly Films, THE SUPER MARIO BROS. MOVIE, AIR, and SUZUME.
Open Caption (On-Screen Subtitles)
This theatre has select showtimes with Open Caption (On-Screen Subtitles) screenings.
Closed captioning devices available at this theatre. Contact the guest services desk at the theatre for more information.
At this theatre
- Open Caption (On-Screen Subtitles)This theatre has select showtimes with Open Caption (On-Screen Subtitles) screenings.
- Senior PricingIf you're 60 or over, save on your movie ticket. Just show a valid ID at the box office.
- Student PricingEvery day, starting at 5pm, show your valid student ID at the box office and save on your ticket.
- Military PricingThis location offers special military pricing. See box office for details. Must present a valid military ID.
Amenities and Accessibility
- Discount MatineesSave 30% off the evening ticket prices every day!
- AMC Stubs Member Wi-FiSelect the AMC Stubs Member Wi-Fi network to sign in or join AMC Stubs. Become an Insider member for FREE to take advantage of FREE Wi-Fi access in the lobby, or upgrade to get even more at the movies.
- Mobile TicketingSkip the box office and go straight to the ticket drop with our mobile ticketing solution when buying tickets online.
- Digital ProjectionThis theatre features digital projection in all auditoriums.
- Wheelchair AccessThis theatre is wheelchair-accessible in all auditoriums.
- Age & Time of Day Policy for R-Rated FilmsUnder 17 requires accompanying parent or adult guardian (age 21 or older). Guests 25 years and under must show ID. We restrict children younger than 6 from attending R-Rated films after 6pm to improve the experience for everyone. To bring your children younger than 6 to R-Rated films, please visit us before 6pm.
- Alcohol Carding PolicyRegardless of age, all guests purchasing or consuming alcohol within the theatre must show positive proof of age. Guests without a valid ID cannot purchase or consume alcohol per AMC policy.
- No Outside Food and BeveragePlease refrain from bringing outside food and beverage items into the theatre.
- Adult Supervision Required (Under 17 Starting 8pm)Guests under 17 must be accompanied by an adult 21 or older for movies starting at 8pm or later. Please be prepared to show your ID at the theatre.
- Pricing NoticeAMC reserves the right to exercise special pricing options for unique in-theatre experiences.
- Refund PolicyNo refunds after printed showtime.