At this theatre
- RealD 3DFeast your eyes on the mind-blowing RealD 3D experience at AMC. Using a new digital approach, you can watch movies with amazing depth and clarity, without sacrificing comfort.
- AMC independentAMC independent is our renewed commitment to advancing independent film. Now, you can see more distinct and unconventional films at our theatres around the country. We’re bringing you more of what you want -- a diverse line-up of films that excite, encourage and engage. Over 20% of our theatres are committed to showing independent films throughout the year, including AMC-exclusive releases. We hope that you enjoy these new stories that we are bringing to the screen, and more importantly, to your local theatres.
- Feature FareWe're elevating the movie menu, offering better quality and variety with new loaded hot dogs, stone-fired flatbread pizzas, gluten-free snacks, and so much more!
- Senior PricingIf you're 60 or over, save on your movie ticket any day, starting at 12pm. Just show a valid ID at the box office.
- Manhattan Student PricingEvery day, starting at 12pm, show your valid student ID at the box office and save on your ticket.
- Manhattan Military PricingEvery day starting at noon. Present a valid Military ID at the box office.
Amenities and Accessibility
- Heated Recliners AvailableKick back and enjoy the show from a luxurious AMC Signature Recliner with optional heating in most auditoriums. Just look for the controller on your seat to select your preferred setting.
- Reserved SeatingSelect your seat when you buy your tickets online, on our mobile app or at the theatre.
- $5 Ticket TuesdaysExclusively for AMC Stubs members, enjoy $5 movies (+ tax) all day every Tuesday! Available at the box office, online or on our app. (Surcharges for premium formats and special events. Exclusions apply. Not valid 12/22-1/2.)
- Theatre RentalsTheatre rentals are available at this theatre. Please email your contact information to Rentals@amctheatres.com for information on pricing and availability.
- Mobile TicketingSkip the box office and go straight to the ticket drop with our mobile ticketing solution when buying tickets online.
- Digital ProjectionThis theatre features digital projection in all auditoriums.
- Closed CaptionClosed captioning devices available at this theatre. Contact the guest services desk at the theatre for more information.
- Audio DescriptionAudio Description devices available at this theatre. Contact the guest services desk at the theatre for more information.
- Assisted Listening DevicesThis theatre offers assisted listening devices. Contact the guest services desk at the theatre for more information.
- Wheelchair AccessThis theatre is wheelchair-accessible in all auditoriums.
- Special EngagementsSome types of passes may be restricted for Special Engagements or New Releases and thus subject to a surcharge. Be sure to read the back of your pass for more details.
- Age Policy for R-Rated FilmsUnder 17 requires accompanying parent or adult guardian (age 21 or older). Guests 25 years and under must show ID. We restrict children younger than 6 from attending R-Rated films after 6pm to improve the experience for everyone. To bring your children younger than 6 to R-Rated films, please visit us before 6pm.
- Age Policy for R-Rated Movies After 6 p.m.This theatre does not allow children under the age of 6 to attend R-rated movies after 6 p.m. For R-rated showtimes starting before 6 p.m., children under the age of 6 may only be admitted with a parent or legal guardian.
- No Outside Food and BeveragePlease refrain from bringing outside food and beverage items into the theatre.
- Pricing NoticeAMC reserves the right to exercise special pricing options for unique in-theatre experiences.
- Refund PolicyNo refunds after printed showtime.