No Time To Die AMC Stubs Sweepstakes
AMERICAN MULTI-CINEMA, INC. OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- Sweepstakes Entry Period. The “Sweepstakes Entry Period” begins at 12:00:01 A.M. Eastern Time (“ET”) on September 10, 2021 and ends at 11:59:59 P.M. ET on October 10, 2021.
- Eligibility. The No Time To Die AMC Stubs Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal U.S. residents residing in one of the 48 contiguous United States, excluding Rhode Island, or the District of Columbia (“Eligibility Area”), who are at least: (a) 21 years of age with valid driver’s license at the time of entry. AMC Stubs Insider, A-List and Premiere members are eligible to participate. Void outside Eligibility Area (including Alaska, Hawaii, Rhode Island, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, U.S. military installations in foreign countries) and where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees, officers, directors, members, managers, agents and representatives and their immediate families or members of their household (i.e., spouse, partner, parents, children, siblings, legal guardians, in-laws, grandparents and grandchildren, regardless of where they live) of American Multi-Cinema, Inc. (“Sponsor”), Mirror Releasing, LLC dba United Artists Releasing, Danjaq, LLC, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. (“Studio”), Element London Limited (“Prize Partner”), Promotional Resources Group LLC (“Sweepstakes Administrator”) or each of their respective partners, affiliates, subsidiaries, parent companies, divisions and advertising, promotion, public relations agencies (collectively, “Promotion Entities”), are not eligible to enter or win. Studio and Prize Partner are not responsible for the collection, submission or processing of entries, the administration of the Sweepstakes, the selection of the winner or the fulfillment of the prize. Entrants are supplying their information to Sponsor and not to Studio or Prize Partner; but, as set forth in Rule 12 below, Sponsor may share entrants’ information with Studio unless entrant opts-out. Sweepstakes is completely separate and apart from the “No Time To Die AMC Stubs” Sweepstakes offered by Sponsor in March – April 2020 in conjunction with the originally scheduled release date of the film “No Time To Die.” Entries for the March – April 2020 sweepstakes will NOT be retained for this Sweepstakes. You may enter this Sweepstakes whether (or not) you entered the March – April 2020 sweepstakes.
- How to Enter. During the Sweepstakes Entry Period, an eligible person may enter as follows, with a limit of one (1) entry per day per person, regardless of entry method:
- No Time To Die Ticket Purchase with AMC Stubs® Membership Number or Account: Use your AMC Stubs Membership Number (or log into your AMC Stubs Account) when purchasing a ticket to No Time To Die (“Film”) at any AMC theatre showing the film, at amctheatres.com or at a designated ticketing partner’s website. By completing the ticket purchase transaction, the AMC Stubs Member (as per Sponsor’s records) will receive one (1) entry (subject to the limitation stated above). AMC Stubs Member will only receive one (1) entry regardless of the number of Film tickets purchased or if Film ticket is purchased as Private Theatre Rental for him/herself and others. No entry will be received if the AMC Stubs Membership Number is not provided by the AMC Stubs Member when purchasing Film ticket at the box office or at an Automated Box Office (as applicable). [If AMC Stubs Member does not have his/her Membership Number, he/she may request box office personnel to look for his/her AMC Stubs Account by providing his/her name and phone number.] For online purchase, no entry will be received if the complete AMC Stubs Membership Number is not inputted or recorded by the AMC Stubs Member in the designated area of www.amctheatres.com or a designated ticketing partner’s transaction website. No entry will be received if the ticket purchase transaction is later voided for any reason (e.g., non-payment) or use of AMC Stubs Membership Number/Account is determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion not to be in full compliance with the Terms and Conditions of the AMC Stubs Program. No entry will be received if ticket purchase is refunded due to theatre exceeding restricted capacity limits or closure in compliance with applicable law.
- MAIL ENTRY - NO PURCHASE NECESSARY: An eligible person may enter the Sweepstakes (subject to the limitations stated above) by mail by printing their First and Last Name, Street Address, City, State, Zip Code, Date of Birth, Phone Number and Email Address (if any) on a 3”x5” card and mailing to NO TIME TO DIE NPN ENTRY, P.O. Box 411, Tenafly, NJ 07670, to be postmarked by October 12, 2021 and received by October 19, 2021. If valid, 3”x5” card will result in receipt of one (1) entry (subject to the limitations stated above and in this paragraph). If more than one (1) valid 3”x5” card is submitted, only the first valid 3”x5” card will result in receipt of entry with all additional 3”x5” cards declared void; if 3” x 5” card entrant also entered via Film Ticket purchase, only one (1) entry will be received with all other attempted entries declared void. But, should Sponsor/Sweepstakes Administrator determine that a given individual has engaged in repeated, egregious or blatant violations of the entry limit, such individual will be disqualified from the Sweepstakes altogether and all of his/her attempted entries declared void. No copies, mechanical reproductions or metered mail accepted. Proof of mailing does not constitute proof of delivery or proof of entry.
Only complete and valid entries will be eligible. By entering the Sweepstakes, each entrant warrants that he or she has read and agrees to abide and be bound by these Official Rules and that he or she is not prohibited from participating in the Sweepstakes. Eligible entrants agree that Sponsor shall retain full authority, in its sole discretion, to interpret and administer these Official Rules, and entrants agree to be bound by all decisions and interpretations made in good faith by the Sponsor and/or Sweepstakes Administrator.
All entries become property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Entries that are late, incomplete, garbled/jumbled, illegible, misdirected, lost, damaged, delayed, stolen, postage due or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules are void. Entries made by any other individual or any entity, and/or originating at any other website or Email address, including, without limitation, commercial sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering service sites, will be declared invalid and disqualified for this Sweepstakes. Promotion Entities are not responsible for technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to, electronic malfunctioning of any telephone network, computer hardware or software; any failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions or any combination thereof; or for any error, human, technical or otherwise. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any fraudulent entries or any individual it finds tampering with the operation or entry process of the Sweepstakes or acting in violation of these Official Rules. If, for any reason, an entry is determined by Sponsor or Sweepstakes Administrator to have been erroneously deleted, lost or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant's sole remedy is a replacement entry in the Sweepstakes, if feasible; if not feasible for any reason, Sponsor and Sweepstakes Administrator shall not have any liability to entrant in conjunction with same.
- Winner Selection. On or about October 22, 2021, Sponsor/Sweepstakes Administrator will randomly select one entry, from all eligible entries received to receive the below defined prize (“Prize”). Decisions of the Sweepstakes Administrator and Sponsor will be final and binding on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. If the potential winner does not respond within five (5) business days of the first notification attempt, is found to be ineligible, does not comply with these Official Rules or declines to accept the prize, the potential winner may be disqualified in Sponsor’s sole discretion, and in such case Sponsor/Sweepstakes Administrator may select an alternate winner based on a random drawing.
- Prize. The Prize consists of the following:
Prize (1) – 4-day/3-night trip for winner and one (1) guest to Carmel-by-the-Sea, California for off-road vehicle driving experience. Approximate Retail Value: $4,995.00.
No substitution or cash redemption of Prize, or any portion thereof, is allowed, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute Prize (in whole or in part) with another prize/prize component of equal or greater value. Sponsor and Sweepstakes Administrator are not responsible for any inability of winner to accept or use Prize (or any portion thereof) for any reason. No more than the stated number of Prizes (that is, one  Prize) will be awarded. Winner is solely responsible for all unspecified costs and expenses associated with Prize acceptance and use. Prize is awarded “as is” with no warranty, representation or guarantee of any kind by Sponsor. Transfer of Prize is not permitted without the permission of Sponsor which may be granted or withheld in its sole discretion and without liability of any kind. Prize value as stated represents Sponsor’s good faith determination of approximate retail value of prize.
4- day/3-night trip for winner and one (1) guest (who must be an adult) to Carmel-by-the-Sea includes (i) round-trip coach air transportation for two (2) persons between major commercial airport within the Eligibility Area nearest the winner’s home to San Jose, California - the winner and his/her guest must travel together on the same itinerary; (ii) luxury hotel accommodations (single room, double occupancy) for three (3) nights in Carmel-by-the-Sea; (iii) ground transportation between San Jose airport and hotel in Carmel-by-the-Sea; (iv) one (1) dinner for winner and guest at hotel (maximum value of $150 including gratuity, with no reimbursement of any unused amount; dress code may apply; dinner excludes alcohol; menu to be determined solely by hotel which will be solely responsible for accommodating any dietary restrictions of winner and/or guest); (v) off-road vehicle driving experience with expert instructor.**
**Off-road vehicle driving experience will last for approximately four (4) hours. Specific off-road vehicles and course (in/around Santa Lucia mountain range) to be determined by off-road driving experience provider. To operate off-road vehicle as part of driving experience, guest (as well as winner) must be twenty-one (21) years of age or older and have a valid driver’s license. In addition to required documents to be signed by winner as per Rule 7 below, winner (and guest, if applicable) must complete, sign and return a release from the off-road vehicle driving experience provider. Off-road vehicle driving experience may include persons in addition to winner and guest. Other restrictions may apply to off-road vehicle driving experience.
Winner (and guest, if applicable) must be able to operate an off-road vehicle (with 4 wheel-drive) to take part in the off-road vehicle driving experience. Winner (and guest, if applicable) expressly assume any and all risks of injury in conjunction with taking part in the off-road vehicle driving experience and, to the fullest extent permitted by law, indemnify, release and agree to hold harmless Promotion Entities from any and all liability in conjunction therewith, including but not limited to any accident caused by inclement weather, surface conditions (e.g., rocks, water and mountainous terrain) or equipment failure. If winner or guest is unable or unwilling to operate an off-road vehicle on designated course for any reason, the off-road driving experience portion of the Prize will be forfeited and no alternate prize of compensation will be awarded.
All travel arrangements must be made through Prize Partner. Travel (including activities comprising trip) is subject to availability and blackout dates, including Christmas Day, New Year’s Day, Memorial Day and Independence Day. Saturday night stay required; once booked with Prize Partner, travel cannot be amended or cancelled by winner. Other restrictions also apply. Winner must provide Prize Partner with three (3) separate travel dates in three (3) separate months, which must be at least six (6) weeks in advance of departure; and, winner understands and agrees that he/she may not receive his/her first choice of travel date. Trip must be completed within eighteen (18) months of notification of winning or prize will be forfeited. Winner and guest are solely responsible for having all necessary travel documents. Winner and guest must conduct themselves at all times in a socially responsible, appropriate and well-behaved manner during the trip, including but not limited following all instructions or acting in a respectful manner toward Prize Partner personnel, off-road vehicle driving experience provider personnel and other individuals during the trip. Should winner and/or guest fail to do so (as determined by Sponsor and Prize Partner in their sole discretion), trip will be immediately terminated for winner and/or guest, with Promotion Entities having no liability to winner and/or guest.
Should winner live within reasonable driving distance of Carmel-by-the-Sea (as determined by Sponsor/Sweepstakes Administrator in their sole discretion), air travel component of Prize will be replaced with ground transportation and no alternate prize or compensation will be awarded in conjunction therewith.
If guest is a minor in his/her state of residence, he/she must be accompanied on trip by his/her parent or legal guardian, who must be the winner. (As noted above, a minor guest CANNOT participate in the off-road vehicle driving experience, however; and, winner will not receive any alternate prize or compensation in conjunction therewith.) Should winner choose to travel without a guest (including failure of guest to timely sign and return a Liability/Publicity Release, as discussed below), the Prize will be modified so as to be appropriate for the winner alone and no alternate prize or compensation will be awarded in conjunction therewith.
Prize is subject to terms and conditions of Prize Partner, off-road driving experience provider and other travel service providers. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the Prize: $4,995.00. The ARV of the Prize is subject to fluctuations in airfare and the value may vary depending on the location of the departure city. Any difference in the stated ARV and the actual value of the Prize will not be awarded. All other expenses not specified herein, including flight insurance, travel insurance, desired insurance in conjunction with participation in off-road vehicle driving experience, meals (except as otherwise expressly indicated herein) and personal expenses are the sole responsibility of the winner. The Prize restrictions/conditions stated herein are not all-inclusive and the Prize described above may be subject to additional restrictions/conditions, which may be stated in the Prize Claim Documents (as defined in Rule 7 below) and/or other travel documents.
Winner and winner’s guest (if a minor in his/her state of residence, his/her parent or legal guardian) understand and agree:
- that prize travel carries an inherent risk of contracting COVID-19/Coronavirus, with winner and winner’s guest (if a minor in his/her state of residence, his/her parent or legal guardian) assuming any and all risks of illness or even death in conjunction therewith;
- to fully comply with all applicable government mandates and venue policies so as to protect against the spread of COVID-19/Coronavirus (e.g., mask-wearing, social distancing); and
- in response to economic and/or social conditions engendered by COVID-19/Coronavirus (regardless if mandated by a governmental authority), Sponsor may be compelled to modify, postpone or even cancel outright the award of the prize with little (if any) advanced notice, replacing same with an alternate prize of Sponsor’s sole choosing of comparable value.
- Odds of Winning. Odds of winning the Prize depend upon the total number of eligible entries received.
- Claiming the Prize. The potential winner will be notified by email (if provided) and/or mail and/or phone. In the event that Sweepstakes Administrator cannot contact the potential winner of the Prize despite reasonable (in its sole discretion) attempts, Sponsor/Sweepstakes Administrator may, in their sole discretion, randomly select a new, alternate potential winner from the remaining eligible entries received. Return of Prize or prize notification as undeliverable (including, if applicable, due to failure of an AMC Stubs Member to include his/her current email address or mailing address as part of his/her Member profile information) will result in disqualification and an alternate potential winner may be selected in Sponsor’s sole discretion. The potential winner will be required to complete, execute and return to the address requested an Affidavit and Liability/Publicity Release within five (5) days of receipt of the “Prize Claim Documents” (consisting of all required documents sent to winner). Winner’s travel guest (if a minor in his/her state of residence, his/her parent or legal guardian) must complete, execute and return a Liability/Publicity Release, within the aforementioned five (5) day period. If such Prize Claim Documents are not returned to Sponsor/Sweepstakes Administrator prior to the applicable deadline, the Prize may be forfeited in Sponsor’s sole discretion, such potential winner may be disqualified, and an alternate winner selected by Sponsor/Sweepstakes Administrator in a subsequent random drawing from the remaining eligible entries. Except where prohibited by law, winner also grants Sponsor and its designees the right to use the winner’s full name, hometown, images and likenesses for advertising, publicity and promotion purposes, including print, broadcast and on-line announcements, without further compensation other than the Prize and at no expense to the winner, and Sponsor shall not be obligated to make any such use.
- Taxes. Winner is responsible for all applicable local, state and federal taxes. Sponsor or Sweepstakes Administrator will issue winner an IRS 1099 Tax Form, and winner agrees to fully cooperate in complying with applicable governmental reporting requirements. The potential winner will be required to complete, sign and return to Sponsor/Sweepstakes Administrator an IRS Form W-9 prior to receiving the Prize. Failure to complete, sign and return a W-9 will result in the winner being disqualified, and in such case Sponsor/Sweepstakes Administrator may, in their sole discretion, select an alternate winner in a random drawing from remaining eligible entries.
- General. Each entrant agrees to, accepts and shall abide by these Official Rules and agrees that any disputes shall be resolved by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel/terminate, modify, amend or suspend the Sweepstakes if in Sponsor’s sole determination it believes that the integrity of the Sweepstakes has been, or could be, compromised or that the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned or fairly, including without limitation due to tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, or force majeure (including but not limited to pandemic/epidemic including any governmental regulation or business decision made by Sponsor in good faith in conjunction therewith, including limited access to or closure of one or more AMC theatre locations in one or more jurisdictions of the 48 contiguous United States or the District of Columbia) or any other causes beyond Sponsor’s control. Sweepstakes void where prohibited or restricted. If any provision of this Sweepstakes shall be deemed to violate any federal, state or municipal law, it shall be amended to conform to such law and all other provisions shall remain in full force and effect. Promotion Entities are not responsible for any typographical or other errors in the printing of these Official Rules, administration of this Sweepstakes or in the announcement of the winner or Prize. In the event this Sweepstakes is cancelled for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to conduct a random drawing to award the prize from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to the time of the action or event warranting such cancellation. Notice of such action by Sponsor will be posted on www.amctheatres.com/giveaways/no-time-to-die/sweepstakes.
- DISPUTES RESOLVED VIA ARBITRATION. To the fullest extent permitted by law, by participating in the Sweepstakes, you understand and agree that any claim or dispute regarding the Sweepstakes or these Official Rules will be resolved individually (NOT AS PART OF A CLASS ACTION/PROCEEDING) by means of binding arbitration (NOT IN A COURT OF LAW; THE RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL IS BEING WAIVED). As fully set forth in the “Arbitration” provision of the Terms and Conditions of Use of the AMC Theatres website (accessible at amctheatres.com/terms-and-conditions), such arbitration will be conducted by a one-member panel of the American Arbitration Association; will be conducted under the Federal Arbitration Act; and will be governed by Kansas law, regardless of choice of law principles.
- Release. By participating, each entrant agrees to hold harmless the Promotion Entities, their respective employees, officers, directors, shareholders, representatives, agents, successors and assigns, from any liability whatsoever, and waive and release such parties from any and all causes of action, for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional) arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes or acceptance, possession, or use/misuse of the Prize, participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity, or participation in the Sweepstakes, whether under a theory of contract, torts (including, without limitation, negligence), warranty, or any other theory or cause of action. The preceding includes but is not limited to any claim, cost, injury, loss or damages related directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, to COVID-19/Coronavirus.
- Sponsor. This Sweepstakes is sponsored by American Multi-Cinema, Inc., 11500 Ash St., Leawood, KS 66211. Sponsor will provide the winner’s list upon request. To obtain the winner’s list or a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to NO TIME TO DIE WINNER/RULES (as applicable), P.O. Box 412, Tenafly, NJ 07670 for receipt by November 8, 2021.