AMC Safe & Clean
- Frequent Handwashing: Our managers and crew are required to wash their hands routinely for at least 20 seconds.
- Routine Cleaning & Disinfecting: Throughout the day, common areas and high touch points are routinely cleaned, sanitized and disinfected.
- In areas where mandates exist, crew are required to comply with proof of vaccine verification and required PEP.
- Consistent Handwashing: Wash your hands often and avoid touching your face.
- Cashless Transactions Preferred: At the box office and concession areas, credit, debit and AMC gift cards payments are preferred.
- Self-Quarantine if Necessary: If you have symptoms such as fever or cough, or have come in contact with someone with symptoms, please do not see a movie with us until you have been symptom free for at least 72 hours.
We encourage ticket purchases on our website or mobile app. We have expanded mobile ordering of food and beverages to all locations, so you can also order those items when you're buying tickets online before your visit.
Tickets will also be purchasable in our theatres via kiosks or our box office. Credit or debit card payments are preferred.