Reserved Seating•Dolby Cinema at AMC•Discount Tuesdays•Discount Matinees•Open Caption (On-Screen Subtitles)•AMC Artisan Films•Food & Drinks Mobile Ordering•Coca-Cola Freestyle•MacGuffins Bar•Sensory Friendly Films
AMC River East 21
322 East Illinois Street, Chicago, Illinois 60611
Movies at this Theatre
Set Off on Your Quest Early
A band of unlikely adventurers undertake an epic heist to retrieve a lost relic in DUNGEONS & DRAGONS: HONOR AMONG THIEVES. Be among the first to see the journey unfold on the big screen at select locations 3/29.
Join the Heist for 2X Points
Receive double AMC Stubs® points to begin your quest when you see DUNGEONS & DRAGONS: HONOR AMONG THIEVES. Watch the treacherous journey unfold on the big screen 3/29-4/9 to earn your share.
A Lonely Descent into Madness
In this experiential horror film, a wildlife volunteer studies a rare flower on an uninhabited island in 1973. There, she begins to lose her grip on reality. Get tickets to see ENYS MEN, opening 3/31.
Hope Can Flourish in Unlikely Places
In A GOOD PERSON, Daniel (Morgan Freeman) and Allison (Florence Pugh) are brought together after an unimaginable tragedy. As they try to move on, the two forge a unique friendship.
Revolutionizing the Record Industry
SPINNING GOLD follows the founding of Casablanca Records by Neil Bogart, the man who launched KISS, Donna Summer, and other iconic musicians to superstardom. See it on the big screen starting 3/31.
A Mutually Beneficial Mix-Up
LA USURPADORA, based on the telenovela, is a tale of identical sisters separated at birth. After a chance meeting, they find themselves hopelessly intertwined in the other’s life. See it starting 4/7.
April’s Sensory Friendly Films
April is Autism Awareness month, and we are proud to present the following movies for you and your family as part of our AMC Sensory Friendly Films, THE SUPER MARIO BROS. MOVIE, AIR, and SUZUME.
Be One of the First to See AIR
In AIR, starring Ben Affleck and Matt Damon, Nike courts then-rookie Michael Jordan for a partnership that would revolutionize sports and culture. Don’t miss your shot to see it early, 4/1 at 7pm.
Select your seat when you buy your tickets online, on our mobile app or at the theatre.
Dolby Cinema at AMC
Feel the transformative power of storytelling. Visit Dolby Cinema at AMC for a truly unique experience, where you don't just see and hear the movie - you feel all of the story.
Order Snacks Ahead of Time!
Enjoy the convenience of mobile ordering with AMC Theatres. Simply place your order before your movie and it will be ready at your selected time when you arrive. Skip the line and enjoy the show!
We Make Movies Better
AMC Theatres® is the place we go for magic, where stories feel perfect and powerful. Academy Award® winner Nicole Kidman reveals why movies are better here than anywhere else.
30% Off Tickets Every Day Before 4PM
It’s always a perfect day for a Discount Matinee! Every day before 4pm, save 30% off the evening ticket prices at select AMC® and AMC DINE-IN™ theatres.
All Members Save on Discount Tuesdays
AMC Stubs A-List, Premiere and Insider members save EVERY week on tickets to Tuesday showtimes! It’s just one of the many perks of being an AMC Stubs member.
AMC Artisan Films
AMC Artisan Films brings a curated selection of the finest movies to your local AMC where everyone can enjoy them.
Enjoy a beer or wine with your movie! Select theatres also offer premium spirits and AMC-crafted cocktails. For guests 21+ only.
Sensory Friendly Films on the Big Screen
Enjoy the magic of the movies every month in an environment that’s a little quieter and a little brighter. Getting up to dance, walk, shout and sing is all part of the experience at an AMC Sensory Friendly Film.
Open Caption (On-Screen Subtitles)
This theatre has select showtimes with Open Caption (On-Screen Subtitles) screenings.
Closed captioning devices available at this theatre. Contact the guest services desk at the theatre for more information.
Be One of the First to See the Madness
ENYS MEN is an experiential horror set on an island off the Cornish coast in 1973. As a wildlife volunteer studies a rare flower, she loses her grip on reality. Watch it early at select locations 3/29.
At this theatre
- Open Caption (On-Screen Subtitles)This theatre has select showtimes with Open Caption (On-Screen Subtitles) screenings.
- AMC Artisan FilmsAMC Artisan Films brings a curated selection of the finest movies to your local AMC where everyone can enjoy them.
- Senior PricingIf you're 60 or over, save on your movie ticket. Just show a valid ID at the box office.
- Student PricingEvery day, starting at 5pm, show your valid student ID at the box office and save on your ticket.
- Military PricingThis location offers special military pricing. See box office for details. Must present a valid military ID.
Amenities and Accessibility
- Discount MatineesSave 30% off the evening ticket prices every day!
- AMC Stubs Member Wi-FiSelect the AMC Stubs Member Wi-Fi network to sign in or join AMC Stubs. Become an Insider member for FREE to take advantage of FREE Wi-Fi access in the lobby, or upgrade to get even more at the movies.
- Mobile TicketingSkip the box office and go straight to the ticket drop with our mobile ticketing solution when buying tickets online.
- Digital ProjectionThis theatre features digital projection in all auditoriums.
- Wheelchair AccessThis theatre is wheelchair-accessible in all auditoriums.
- Age & Time of Day Policy for R-Rated FilmsUnder 17 requires accompanying parent or adult guardian (age 21 or older). Guests 25 years and under must show ID. We restrict children younger than 6 from attending R-Rated films after 6pm to improve the experience for everyone. To bring your children younger than 6 to R-Rated films, please visit us before 6pm.
- Alcohol Carding PolicyRegardless of age, all guests purchasing or consuming alcohol within the theatre must show positive proof of age. Guests without a valid ID cannot purchase or consume alcohol per AMC policy.
- No Outside Food and BeveragePlease refrain from bringing outside food and beverage items into the theatre.
- Adult Supervision Required (Under 18 Starting 8pm)Guests under 18 must be accompanied by an adult 21 or older for movies starting at 8pm or later. Please be prepared to show your ID at the theatre.
- Pricing NoticeAMC reserves the right to exercise special pricing options for unique in-theatre experiences.
- Refund PolicyNo refunds after printed showtime.