AMC Safe & Clean
AMC Safe & Clean is a set of cleaning protocols and measures that we have implemented to protect the health and safety of our guests and crew. We designed AMC Safe & Clean with this top priority in mind.
Our new policies are advised by Dr. Joseph Allen, a noted expert and faculty member at Harvard School of Public Health. New, enhanced cleaning procedures have been developed in partnership with the world leader in all things clean, Clorox®
- Mask Requirements: In accordance with CDC guidelines, masks are not required for guests who are fully vaccinated. If you are not fully vaccinated, we ask that you continue to wear a mask throughout the theatre unless actively enjoying food or drinks. If needed, masks are available to purchase for $1. AMC continues to follow state and local mandates.
- Maximized Fresh Air Flow: Fresh, outdoor air is constantly circulated into our theatres via HVAC exhaust fans. Our systems have also been upgraded beyond industry standards with MERV 13 filters to catch the tiniest of airborne particles.
- Clorox® Safer Today Alliance: AMC is a proud member of the Clorox Safer Today Alliance. Clorox® teamed up with the Cleveland Clinic and the CDC Foundation to build this alliance with global brands like AMC, so we can move the world forward, together.
- Frequent Handwashing: Our managers and crew are required to wash their hands routinely for at least 20 seconds.
- Required PPE: Fully vaccinated associates are not required to wear masks. Associates not vaccinated will wear a mask throughout their shift.
- Routine Cleaning & Disinfecting: Throughout the day, common areas and high touch points are routinely cleaned, sanitized and disinfected.
Yes! All your favorite movie treats like AMC Perfectly Popcorn, Coca-Cola Freestyle® beverages and other movie treat classics like hot dogs, MovieNachos, and candy are available.
At the box office and concession areas, credit, debit and AMC gift cards payments are preferred to reduce contact.
If you purchased our 2020 AMC CLASSIC Bucket, we will happily provide an equivalent single-use container for your refill. Please bring your bucket to show at the concession stand. In addition, we are extending the valid dates of your AMC CLASSIC Annual Popcorn Bucket through December 31, 2021.
- Consistent Handwashing: Wash your hands often and avoid touching your face.
- Frequent Hand Sanitizing: Take advantage of the Clorox® hand sanitizer stations and Clorox® disinfecting wipes that will be positioned throughout the theatre.
- Cashless Transactions Preferred: At the box office and concession areas, credit, debit and AMC gift cards payments are preferred to reduce contact.
- Self-Quarantine if Necessary: If you have symptoms such as fever or cough, or have come in contact with someone with symptoms, please do not see a movie with us until you have been symptom free for at least 72 hours.
We encourage ticket purchases on our website or mobile app to help reduce interactions in our theatres. We have expanded mobile ordering of food and beverages to almost all locations, so you can also order those items when you're buying tickets online before your visit.
Tickets are also purchasable in our theatres via kiosks (at select locations) or our box office. Credit or debit card payments are preferred in order to reduce contact between crew and guests.